OMG!!!

/Maddy//

Monday, November 26, 2012

One Direction and the Wanted, band "connections"

One Direction and the Wanted, band "connections"

One Direction and the Wanted, band "connections" by jisman on Polyvore

Is Zayn Malik struggling with One Direction’s fame?
sugarscape.com

Niall James Horan
pinterest.com

One Direction BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards Red Carpet 2012
justjaredjr.com

Funaybunay's LWWY!
bluemelon.com

liam payne - ANDPOP
andpop.com

Teen Idols 4 You : Picture of Louis Tomlinson in General Pictures
teenidols4you.com

The Wanted’s Max George Clears Up Rumors On His ‘Break Up’ [AUDIO]
ryanseacrest.com

London 2012 Olympic Torch Relay Birmingham Celebration
zimbio.com

The Wanted Cover 'Glamoholic'
justjaredjr.com

The Wanted Cover 'Glamoholic'
justjaredjr.com

An image of The Wanted
last.fm

I'm a diver!
pinterest.com

question mark
theoakbook.com

Posted by Maddy at 3:50 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: fashion, mark., MaxMara, Payne, polyvore, style

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Cool Websites

  • Grooveshark
  • We Wore What

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! There is no main subject to it! You can click on links, read posts, I have the news on it so you don't need to subscribe to the NYT (New York Times), and translate!
I hope you love my blog, and say OMG!!! after you look at it!

Posts of the week!

  • Skating
    Every Sunday me and my sister go skating.We take lessons. I'd say my ranking is ****. Some tricks I don't know. Skating is a great ...
  • Desert, treats, eww!
    Yummy yum yum! Don't you love ice cream, jelly beans, cake? If you don't like candy you have a problem or something! But if you are...
  • Camp!
    Okay, I know I haven't posted in SOO long, but I want to talk about camp now! I'm going to be at Camp Lohikan for 6 weeks! I wish it...
  • haunted school part 1
    characters: Jean, Sean and Zoe. It was the first day of school. Jean made new friends. Sean found a piece of glass and Zoe was sitting in he...
  • Atlantis
    Okay. Here's the way we can find Atlantis. But it'll take the whole in entire world to do this! Ok so every family had their own flo...
  • Stamitis
    So my class is studying Greece. We went to a Greek restaurant, I thought "Yeah, it's OKAY" but said to my teacher "It was...
  • Phineas and Ferb
    Phineas and Ferb is a cute show about these to kids who build a TON of inventions every day. They do it in the summer. They think that ever...
  • Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Since ther'es gonna be new stuff lets see the new stuff. Clothing! Lets shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Camp song
    My camp group's name is the Robins and here is our song: We are the robins the mighty, mighty robins everywhere we go whoa people wanna...
  • Spring Fashion, expensive
    Spring Fashion, expensive by jisman featuring high heels Valentino print dress bergdorfgoodman.com Marc by Marc Jacob...

Total Pageviews

Translate here if you aren't english!

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2014 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (36)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2012 (79)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • One Direction and the Wanted, band "connections"
      • Stardoll
      • iPhone Cases, Not too Popular, Not too Ugly
      • Black Friday
      • JOKES!!!
      • Rise of the Guardians
      • My mom is a meanie
      • SUPER EXCITING!
      • Itchy Jackets!
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (112)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  July (4)

About Me

Maddy
I am a girl that loves art and technology. I think writing and drawing is good to do when your bored! I was born on april 22 2003.
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Theme images by deepblue4you. Powered by Blogger.