Friday, February 25, 2011

Desert, treats, eww!

Yummy yum yum! Don't you love ice cream, jelly beans, cake? If you don't like candy you have a problem or something! But if you are allergic to sugar I understand. But one time when I was in kindergarden this girl named: Nichole was allergic to sugar. Who ever is allergic to sugar I feel bad for. Unless it's someone I hate from school. Ugh. I said that because this guy at school was sweaty once and the sweatyist part was: his for head. Then at lunch I said you are so sweaty! I think he was sweaty because we just had recess. Then he shook his head at me! I felt so nauseus. I moved my seat to the end of the table. "Maddy, don't throw up" I thought. And thats why I would never feel bad for the people I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment