My teacher told this on my class's first joke day:
1. There was this snail who had a cool race car. He had painted an S on the car. So when the snail raced, he was real good. He could he the people in the crowd say, "Look at that S car go!
I thought of this one with my friend:
2. What does a cat say when they're braiding a girl's hair?
Answer: Why do you want a fish tail? Why not a cat tail?
I thought of this one ALL BY MYSELF! (aren't I smart? By the way, if you're Australian, don't take this the wrong way! :D)
3. So there was this really dumb New Yorker who only knew about New York, not about anywhere else. He bonked into this Australian on the street. "Hi, I'm sorry!," the New Yorker said. "Aye, mate!," the Australian said. "Where are you from?," asked the New Yorker. He thought the Australians voice sounded very strange. "I'm from Australia," The Australian said. "Oh, so you live in Astoria! That's where I live!," the New Yorker said.
No comments:
Post a Comment