Saturday, November 3, 2012

Itchy Jackets!

I got this jacket at Daffy's (On one of it's last days) which looked super cool. A month later, I had to wear it outside. It was REALLY itchy to my neck, so I got really frustrated! Then I thought about soft stuff to make me not think about how itchy my jacket was. I thought about my fluffy blanket, my pillow pet, fur, and my hair (not to brag!). Then I thought, HEY! Why not tuck my hair into my jacket!? So that's what I did. I took off my jacket, then put it back on. My hair was completely tucked in. So when I went outside with my mom, I said to her: "If anyone says I look like weird, I'll just say well YOU look weirdER!" So try my jacket idea. IT REALLY DOES WORK!!! I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment