Recently, me and my dad saw the movie "Noah,"with stars like Russell Crowe, Logan Lerman, and Emma Watson (Who played Hermione in the Harry Potter Trilogy). The acting was OK, but the person I had a problem with was Emma Watson. She was a bit more dramatic than realistic, she cried WAY too much. When she figured out that Noah (Russell Crowe) was going to kill her baby if it were a girl, she cried OVER AND OVER which got annoying. Who wants to listen to someone cry for an hour and a half? No one! But, the effects were astonishingly good. Far better than Gravity's effects, in my opinion. The best actor would be Logan Lerman because he seemed realistic and I can't really think of who else could've played that character except for someone like... I don't know Andrew Garfield? No idea, but Lerman was good. Overall, I give this movie a 4/5.
No comments:
Post a Comment