I saw Man of Steel the other day and it was very good! I liked it because the story was very intresting because the villain in the movie (General Zod) actually has a point of what he wants to do and he points out how Clark (Superman) is doing the wrong thing. General Zod feels as if Clark felt too attached to Earth when he was really from Krypton. The problem with Superman is that Superman is not all good in my personal opinion because he's trying to terminate Krypton, when that's where he is from. In some ways, General Zod could be good because he's trying to save Krypton. Both characters are half villain, half hero. A part of the movie me and my dad noticed was that when they showed Clark flying up, it might've been based on the movie from the 70's because the effects looked a little strange as he flew. Overall, I'd say that Russell Crowe was really good. When you look at how he was in Les Miserables, it shows how he would be good for more of the dramatic parts that have a more serious act in the movie. But they only showed him in the beginning and end for a short time. Overall, I'd give the movie 4/5 stars because of how the characters are good and bad when they should only be one.
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Man of Steel
I saw Man of Steel the other day and it was very good! I liked it because the story was very intresting because the villain in the movie (General Zod) actually has a point of what he wants to do and he points out how Clark (Superman) is doing the wrong thing. General Zod feels as if Clark felt too attached to Earth when he was really from Krypton. The problem with Superman is that Superman is not all good in my personal opinion because he's trying to terminate Krypton, when that's where he is from. In some ways, General Zod could be good because he's trying to save Krypton. Both characters are half villain, half hero. A part of the movie me and my dad noticed was that when they showed Clark flying up, it might've been based on the movie from the 70's because the effects looked a little strange as he flew. Overall, I'd say that Russell Crowe was really good. When you look at how he was in Les Miserables, it shows how he would be good for more of the dramatic parts that have a more serious act in the movie. But they only showed him in the beginning and end for a short time. Overall, I'd give the movie 4/5 stars because of how the characters are good and bad when they should only be one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment