Saturday, November 2, 2013

Into the Woods

Okay 2014 is coming in about 2-3 months. The movie "Into the Woods" is coming out. It looks FANTASTIC. I've watched the 90's tape of the show which was very funny and the acting was great, but having all these actors in one movie like this is amazing. Having Daniel Huttlestone, who played Gavroche in Universal's Les Miserables as Jack (Jack and the Beanstalk) is incredible. But having Meryl Streep as the Witch will be amazing. My favorite character in Into the Woods would be the Little Red Riding Hood because she is so funny. But, Lilla Crawford plays her and I don't really know her, so I don't know what to expect but it better be good. Emily Blunt as the Baker's Wife is just....insane. Emily Blunt is probably my second favorite actress. I'm happy about Anna Kendrick as playing Cinderella because I think she was good in Pitch Perfect and will be good as Cinderella. I like Johnny Depp and I think he's a good actor and him playing the Wolf is actually a good role for him even though he isn't in it as much as the other actors. I don't expect him to be as good as everyone else, but I guess it's okay. By the way, my sister's friend is actually friends with Daniel Huttlestone which is cool. I expect big things from him in this movie. I'm so excited for Into the Woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment