Monday, October 7, 2013

Artpop

A lot of people know that Lady Gaga's album Artpop will be released soon (November 8th). I've listened to a lot of songs on that album and they seem to be pretty good. My favorite is "The Greatest Thing" which Cher sings with her. But so far it has very few songs so it might disappoint several people who were expecting a lot of songs on the album. Looking back to Red by Taylor Swift she had about 20 songs which a lot of Taylor Swift fans were thrilled about. The songs on Artpop aren't great and there are very few songs on it so far which is not was I was expecting from Lady Gaga when she's incredibly popular in the music industry. Though her performance at the VMA's was pretty great, it was what gave me the thought that Artpop would be a good album. But so far, looking at the album, I figure, I was quite wrong. Sorry Lady Gaga fans, but Artpop is not going to be a great album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment