Friday, March 22, 2013
Rockaways Trip
Since I'm in Student Council at my school, we had a field trip to the Rockaways which was cool. We went to a school near the ocean. We talked with THAT SCHOOL'S student council which was AWESOME!!! At school, every class packed bags with soap, shampoo, cream, toys, books, clothing, etc. Student Council brought the bags to the office, where the principal (I think) was crying. The other school's Student Council talked about what they saw, and how the hurricane affected them. It was cool to see how these people saw the hurricane, when in NYC, not much happened. After we visited the school, we went over to the beach to take a photo. I got a rock from the beach to remember that day. We (student council) skipped the whole day of school to do that! Overall, it was a really fun day!
Location:
Rockaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment