Thursday, May 10, 2012
The best end of year to new school day ever!
So, It's almost the end of my 3rd grade school year! My school is making a new school. My mom is planning this thing where there is a street party. (dances while typing) I think that there should be a taco truck, and an unlimited bounce house, and a movie screen. Mom said no to the movie screen :(. I would love for you to tell me any of YOUR ideas, so I can tell them to my mom, and I can make the best end of year to new school day ever! Please type in the box under this post, so I can see what your ideas are! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I"m testing to see if I can post.
ReplyDeleteOk...that was me, mom, but I guess I'm logged in as you. I'll comment anyway: OMG, love your blog! U rock.
ReplyDelete