Saturday, September 21, 2013

One Direction

Right now, you might've heard that One Direction (a.k.a. 1D) is breaking enormous records in the music industry. But I had watched the movie which was REALLY good and it really shows who One Direction is. Then, a few weeks after watching the movie, I went on youtube and looked up the music video for "Best Song Ever" because when I watched the Grammy's, I noticed that they had won "Song of the Summer" for Best Song Ever. When they showed the nominees, I remembered them showing a little of the video (2 seconds at least). I said to myself I should watch that. So, it's me sitting on youtube and watching this hilarious video, so of course I'm going to tell my sister. She watches it a day later and she's laughing really hard. Then we start talking a lot about it. Then I noticed that One Direction is making their second album called "Midnight Memories." Even though I think the title of the album is not the best, I'm excited! It's coming out on November 25th so it's something that all the One Direction fans will look forward to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment