Saturday, May 18, 2013
Frost Valley
I went to a camp for 2 days with my school. The camp is Frost Valley. Me and my friend Sophia, caught 3 dragonfly nymphs! I caught 1 and she caught 2. I went on a hike in the middle of the day and I saw a snake that was really small but really long. I went past a lot of rivers and small waterfalls. I went on a night hike and experienced how animals hear. You cup your ears, then you hear louder! We also learned on the night hike, why pirates have eye patches (It's to see in the dark). Then we put our hand over our eye for a minute, and then we turned the lights off and I saw in the dark! After that we put Lifesavers in our mouth and crunched really hard with our mouth open in the dark and we saw sparks! Then the next day, we built shelter with logs and I created a tipi shaped one which looked really cool. Then we went across a wire bridge that went over the water which was really cool. I took pictures of everything with my Kodak, which I recommend. The food was really good and I had lots of fun. On the bus we watched movies, wrote, or fell asleep. I was sad and happy to leave. But as I watched in Wizard of Oz on the bus, "There's no place like home." But that's probably because my room is there. Bye, bye now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment