Tuesday, October 23, 2012
PS59 (So far)
This year at my school, it was COMPLETELY renovated. It was rebuilt! The high school of art and design is now over us and under us, is a school for kids who need special help. But I want to tell you something that happened today to me and my friend, Camila. There are 2 bullies in my class. So today in art class, the 2 bullies wouldn't stop talking, so Camila stuck her tongue out and said shut up because when she said stop, they'd say: no, you stop! So at recess I saw the two bullies were grabbing onto Camila's coat and I was pushing them off so they won't harm her. So we started to run from them and then they started to hit us, chase us, punch us and kick us! I tried to get them to stop, but they wouldn't. Me and Camila were running and running! Our friend Sophia saw us and said that saw what happened. She started to run with us. We started to hide under the blocks that were at recess, but the bully found us. The other bully wasn't chasing us anymore. Camila rolled over out of the blocks and accidentally kicked the bully. So they had to get a talk from my LEAST favorite teacher. This is why I hate her: I was taking an assessment in my class. The kid sitting across from me took of his shoes. He literally rubbed his foot on my leg. I asked him if he can please put his shoes on, but before I could finish my sentence, she said NO TALKING! Then the other kid covered his hand on my assessment sheet. I looked up at the teacher and she said: You started it. Then I wrote a note to my teacher that said what happened, then the substitute took my note, and ripped it in half. Now back to my story. Ok after they had the talk, it was the end of recess. I put on my jacket, zipped it up all the way and wore the hoodie, back downstairs. We were asked to go outside of the classroom. We walked out and spoke with our teacher about what happened at recess. So the teacher did believe me, and ignored when the bully said I'M NOT LYING! YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME! Now thanks for reading this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment