OMG!!!

/Maddy//

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

cool links to cool images!

q=images+of+indian+coins&qs=AS&sk=AS1&FORM=QBIR&pq=images

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=images+of+native+american+jewelry&qs=AS&sk=&FORM=QBIR&pq=images
Posted by Maddy at 6:13 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Cool Websites

  • Grooveshark
  • We Wore What

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! There is no main subject to it! You can click on links, read posts, I have the news on it so you don't need to subscribe to the NYT (New York Times), and translate!
I hope you love my blog, and say OMG!!! after you look at it!

Posts of the week!

  • Skating
    Every Sunday me and my sister go skating.We take lessons. I'd say my ranking is ****. Some tricks I don't know. Skating is a great ...
  • Camp!
    Okay, I know I haven't posted in SOO long, but I want to talk about camp now! I'm going to be at Camp Lohikan for 6 weeks! I wish it...
  • haunted school part 1
    characters: Jean, Sean and Zoe. It was the first day of school. Jean made new friends. Sean found a piece of glass and Zoe was sitting in he...
  • Atlantis
    Okay. Here's the way we can find Atlantis. But it'll take the whole in entire world to do this! Ok so every family had their own flo...
  • Stamitis
    So my class is studying Greece. We went to a Greek restaurant, I thought "Yeah, it's OKAY" but said to my teacher "It was...
  • Phineas and Ferb
    Phineas and Ferb is a cute show about these to kids who build a TON of inventions every day. They do it in the summer. They think that ever...
  • Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Since ther'es gonna be new stuff lets see the new stuff. Clothing! Lets shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Camp song
    My camp group's name is the Robins and here is our song: We are the robins the mighty, mighty robins everywhere we go whoa people wanna...
  • Spring Fashion, expensive
    Spring Fashion, expensive by jisman featuring high heels Valentino print dress bergdorfgoodman.com Marc by Marc Jacob...
  • Lice
    Today I have lice and this what has changed from having it: 1. No leaning my head against chairs 2. No leaning my head on stuff that my mom ...

Total Pageviews

Translate here if you aren't english!

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2014 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (36)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2012 (79)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2011 (112)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • Bikeriding
      • how to make a bracelet
      • Review for movie star planet.com
      • What not to do in the summer
      • summer ROCKS!
      • How to get ready for winter!
      • cool links to cool images!
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  July (4)

About Me

Maddy
I am a girl that loves art and technology. I think writing and drawing is good to do when your bored! I was born on april 22 2003.
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Theme images by deepblue4you. Powered by Blogger.