Thursday, July 7, 2011
cool, wacky, whoa!
Today at camp, we had "Wild And Wacky!" I love wild and wacky! Here is what you do in wild and wacky:so,the host chooses a captain each time for a team ,but he gives you a quiz. If you get it right you are the captain for your team. So, this year's theme for wild and wacky was superheroes! So the host quizzed me, buy playing song from a superhero movie. I got it right! It was X-man! I got it because, the host gave me a hint by saying there is the worm "man" at the end! And the music sounded deep and it sounded like it would be from X-man. I thought it was X-man,because the movie was supposed to be kind of scary. So I got chose captain! My team's name was Marvel. At the end of Wild And Wacky my team won! Last year my team won! 2 times in a row! Our team's prize was a blow ball. They were all different kinds of balls. I got a football. I wanted to have a baseball. And I wished they had a tennis ball, then I could get one maybe. So thank you for listening to this post, Reader! Please come back to this post again! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment